Life. Love. Family. Our Perfect Imperfection. Living life as a Catholic, homeschooling family with three amazing, unique boys, a too-oft serious, frustrated and anxious but also loving momma, and a fun-loving, hardworking dad.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Menu Plan Monday







We always have a menu planned out around here, and follow it pretty good for the most part. I always forget to link up though over at I'm an Organizing Junkie for MPM, which I used to do on my "old" blog over the years. Maybe sharing it on here will keep me accountable to following the plan even better as well as continuing to find and try 2-3 new recipes a month as per our health-related goals for 2014. After choosing this week's menu, we may be able to adjust that goal to one new recipe weekly!

I'm including Sunday's meal plan too, as I generally plan from Sunday-Saturday. Lots of crockpot meals this week - actually 5 of 7!

Sunday: *Cheeseburger soup (c)
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: *Honey sesame chicken with rice (maybe serve on rolls for the boys) (c)
Wednesday: Roast, red potatoes, baby carrots (c)
Thursday: *Taco chili with multi-grain tortilla chips (c)
Friday: Tuna noodle casserole - my mom's recipe, slightly modified: 1 box of rotini, cooked; 3-4 cans chunk light tuna in water, drained; 2 boxes organic cream of mushroom soup; 1 can sweet peas, drained. Mix together in casserole dish and bake at 350 for 30 minutes, I think? I'm just going to kind of wing it, as it's been a long time since I made this and I can't find my recipe card :(
Saturday: *White chicken chili (c)

*these recipes are found at graciously saved
(c) means it's a crockpot meal


Find us on Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments but please keep it respectful! :)