Life. Love. Family. Our Perfect Imperfection. Living life as a Catholic, homeschooling family with three amazing, unique boys, a too-oft serious, frustrated and anxious but also loving momma, and a fun-loving, hardworking dad.

Monday, February 24, 2014

MPM - Week of 2/23 - 3/1/14


Sunday: Sandwiches for dinner. Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts today so we are eating our "big meal" of the day there at lunchtime

Monday: Breakfast (bacon/sausage, eggs, and toast)

Tuesday: Whole Chicken in crockpot (making two to have plenty left over for freezer AND tacos), mashed red potatoes, corn

Wednesday: Chicken tacos - using yesterday's leftover chicken, refried beans in slow cooker

Thursday: Meat and veggie foil packets *new to us recipe*

Friday: Tuna noodle casserole - finally going to make it as we've had the ingredients in the house for weeks

Saturday: Cheeseburgers, macaroni and cheese, carrots and applesauce

There are so, so many recipes I want to try from 100 Days of Real Food, and 3 of the four above we've made many times before with great success. I have tried others that we didn't like, as well as many we have liked and want to make again. I hope to eventually make it all the way through all of their recipes, and I can NOT wait till August when her cookbook is set to come out. I already informed Jason that I want it badly!! I would also love Pioneer Woman's cookbooks. All of them. I've made several of her recipes over the last couple of years with rave reviews. Birthday's coming up in 6 1/2 weeks. Maybe I will get lucky and get a new cookbook ;)

Linking up at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Find us on Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments but please keep it respectful! :)