Life. Love. Family. Our Perfect Imperfection. Living life as a Catholic, homeschooling family with three amazing, unique boys, a too-oft serious, frustrated and anxious but also loving momma, and a fun-loving, hardworking dad.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

A month of Alex - May TBT #5


Birthday cake (1st bday 2006)

Wintertime 2007 (18 months)
I found these awesome pictures on some DVD's this morning! There were so many cute, older pictures of him and his brother E floating around, and it was very difficult to narrow it down to just these 2 today. Tomorrow, Alex will be celebrating his 9th birthday. This morning while he was packing his book bag, I went in their room and laid down on his bed, and he came over to give me a great big hug. I said to him, "so after today, do I still get hugs and cuddles? After all you will be 9 tomorrow..." He responded "Absolutely! I love you, mom!" That was the sweetest thing I could have heard this morning.

Find us on Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments but please keep it respectful! :)