Life. Love. Family. Our Perfect Imperfection. Living life as a Catholic, homeschooling family with three amazing, unique boys, a too-oft serious, frustrated and anxious but also loving momma, and a fun-loving, hardworking dad.

Friday, November 1, 2013

First day of November and NaBloPoMo!

NaBloPoMo November 2013

Today's prompt over on BlogHer for NaBloPoMo is:

If you found one million dollars in the morning and had to spend it by nightfall, what would you do with the money?


I would have to say I'd start by paying off all of our bills, house, and vehicles. After that, I'd give the boys' school $250,000 to upgrade their classrooms and add on to the school (technically I would have spent the money in that day, even if the school didn't ;) ).

I'd buy Jason whatever truck he wants, a 1987 Buick Grand National and a boat. For me, a 64 1/2 blue convertible mustang, an RV, and an iPad and a new wardrobe. The boys would each get a (small) shopping spree at a toy store or wherever they wanted.

We'd pay for 3 vacations - one to Disneyland or Disneyworld, one to Europe and one to Australia.

We'd definitely buy cars or homes for siblings and parents, depending on what they need/want.

Land for us - several acres - and a nice house. ATV's and mini-bikes or dirt bikes.

Donate to autism therapies and medical costs for families, and some good charities.

Nothing really unusual. I'm sure given more than 1 day, I'd come up with even better ways to spend it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments but please keep it respectful! :)