Life. Love. Family. Our Perfect Imperfection. Living life as a Catholic, homeschooling family with three amazing, unique boys, a too-oft serious, frustrated and anxious but also loving momma, and a fun-loving, hardworking dad.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Throwback Thursday 2014 #1

In honor of Baby J turning 2 (!?) tomorrow, here's the cutie on his actual birth day!

I still remember the day I found out I was pregnant with him. It was just a couple of days before Mother's Day 2011, meaning I got pregnant just after my 30th birthday. I never thought we would have a third child and we have been so blessed by this little guy, just like we have been by his awesome older brothers. Sometimes the best thing in life are the littlest (biggest!) surprises :)

Happy (early) 2nd birthday, my littlest man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments but please keep it respectful! :)